MAIN STAGE SEMINARS
- 9:00 am - Liz Neporent : Secrets to Weight Loss You Don’t Know About
- 10:00 am - lyse Schapiro and Hallie Rich: Should I Scoop Out My Bagel?
- 11:00 am - Bruce Paley-MC: Slam Down Heart Healthy Cooking Challenge - Competing: Ed Carpino, Alphonse Squillante and Luis Cruz.
- 12:00 - Laura Corio, MD: The Change Before the Change
- 1:00 pm - Joel Weintraub: Humor for the Health of it
- 2:00 pm - Micaela Karlsen: Gluten-Free Diets: Fact, Fiction, and How To Eat GF Healthfully
THE DR. IS IN
- 9:00 am - Dr Elizabeth Minei Costley, Board Certified Family Medicine
- 10:00 am - TBA
- 11:00 am - Ellis W. Lader, MD, FACC, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine
- 12:00 - Jeffery Arliss, MD, Board certified General Surgeon, Hand Surgeon
- 1:00 pm - Monica Grover, D.O., Women’s Health
- 2:00 pm - Kenneth Kircher, MD, Board Certified Dermatology
- 9:00 am - Chelsea Streifeneder: Why Aren't You Doing Pilates?
- 10:00 am - Neal Smoller: Throw Your Multivitamin Away
- 11:00 am - Michael Salerno: Hypnosis for Stress Relief and More
- 12:00 - Joel Weintraub: Let’s Break the Cycle of Familial Hypertension
- 1:00 pm - Sharon Rosen: Stress Less, Savor More
- 2:00 pm - Amanda J, Young: Healthy Living and Weight Loss
- 9:00 am - Juliet Gould: Do Anywhere Resistance Band Fitness w/Juliett
- 10:00 am - Catherine Schoch: Zumba Fitness with Cat
- 11:00 am - Lisa Woodrum: Beach Body Live
- 12:00 - Amanda J. Young: Elev8 (bodyweight conditioning)
- 1:00 pm - Celeste Graves: T’ai Chi for Health
- 2:00 pm - Shaffali Miglani: Shaffali’s yoga and wellness session
- 9:00 am - Cathy Vogt: Seasonally Inspired Salads
- 10:00 am - Micaela Karlsen: Fast and Healthy Homemade Salad Dressings
- 11:00 am - Holly Shelowitz: On the Table in 30 Minutes!
- 12:00 - Ilyse Schapiro and Hallie Rich: How Healthy is My Salad?
- 1:00 pm - Jennifer Gaffney: Healthy, Easy, Delicious Cooking!
- 2:00 pm - Holly Shelowitz: Delicious Healthy Deserts
The first step in taking good care of your body is knowing exactly what is going on with your physical being. The Expo is offering free screenings that take a look at the condition of every system in your body. You’ll learn where you are now and what potential risks might be present. This important information will help you make good use of the various workshops, seminars and demonstrations at the Expo. If you have further questions about any of the screening results, you can visit one of the many specialists who will be available for a private consultation at The Doctor-Is-In booth. All of this is free because we believe prevention is the best protection against disease, and that information is your best ally.
Body Fat Testing (BMI)
Body Mass Index
Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
Colon Cancer Screening Pamphlet
HEARING TEST DIABETES
Dynamic Foot Analysis
Dry Eye Screening
Skin Cancer (of the eyelid)
Screening Macular Degeneration
COMPLIMENTARY SPA ZONE
The Women’s Health & Fitness Expo is coordinating complimentary massage therapy and spa services for visitors. Participating schools, spas and fitness centers will present massage therapists and other professionals to provide, massage, energy massage, reiki and waxing that aids stress reduction.